제품구성:ESS-ONE+ 멀티펑크션 1pcs,3M 양면테이프 3pcs,T타입 AMP파워케이블 1pcs,S-리크 1pcs,Y 케이블 1pcs,영문 설명서
최신형 ESS-ONE+ 버전이 출시되였습니다.ESS ONE버전은 새로운 사운드를 많이 추가하였고 무료앱도 많이 증가되였습니다.예를 들면 즈바루 BRZ 엔진소리 쉐보레 카마로차량엔진소리,스캐너 R730 트럭엔진소리 등
스피커 출력 임피던스:40hms
4 Ohms 이하 아우트푸트:20W/3S(12V)
오디오 채널:30W 맥스 하나 채널
본상품에는 2셀배터리로 사용하도록 권장합니다.
스피커의 손상을 방지하기위해 3셀 리포배터리사용을 될수록 금지합니다.
/*무리하게 3~4S 배터리 사용시 볼륨을 무조건 50% 이하로 다운시켜야합니다.
Take your scale realism experience to the next level with the ESS-One Engine Sound System.
The Sense ESS-One is an incredibly high-performance vehicle engine sound simulation system that utilizes a strong sound-mixing unit, with an efficient high-powered amplifier and loudspeaker to blast those sweet engine noises out of your RC car.
The ESS-ONE unit is capable of simulating a variety of engine sounds, ranging from an engine starting up, different throttle speeds, shifting, turning off, braking, and even engine revs.
The ESS-One firmware is constantly being updated by Sense and you can also replace the engine sounds yourself. The sound system has 9 levels of volume adjustment so that you can directly control how loud or quiet you want your engine to sound.
The sound output is delivered in real time based on the throttle input and throttle movement speed and combined with current engine speed to make the sound as close to the real thing as possible!
The programmable ESS-One delivers these sounds in one simple small box for a clean and easy installation. Whether you drive a short course truck, drift, or rally car, rock crawler, monster truck or semi truck ESS-One has the right sound to match!
• High performance car engine sound system
• Plug and play device with super easy install
• Universal fit
• USB compatible for easy programming
• 25 different engine sounds to choose from
• 20+ auxiliary sounds to choose from, such as horns, sirens, and turbos
Speaker Unit Size: 100 x 50 x 30mm
세팅동영상 컴튜에서 연결하고 여러차종 사운드를 ESS ONE 멀펑에 연결함
새로 업그레이드된 소리리스트
- S11-SCANIA R730
- S02-SUBARU BRZ R&D SPORT '12
- S08-COBRA DAYTONA COUPE '64
- T04-SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S. Shigeno Ver.) '00
- C07-67 Camaro Restomod Sports LS7
- C07-TILLER 67 Camaro
- B03-BMW M6 E64 Cabriolet
- R03-R5 TURBO RALLYE '85
- F01-Aric Almirola #43 FUSION Ford
- T04-Denny Hamlin #11 FedEx TOYOTA CAMRY
- C07-Tony Stewart #14 CHEVROLET SS
- F1 DEMO-Beta Version
- Short Course Buggy F
- Short Course Buggy B
- Short Course Buggy C
- Short Course Buggy D
- Short Course Buggy E
- Climbing Car D